Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Kid Tag!

I got tagged by Tasha (sorry it has taken awhile) and decided to ask Peyton the questions here are his answers:

1. What is something mom always says to you? Be nice and to eat.
2. What makes mom happy? When I'm good.
3. What makes mom sad? When I don't eat.
4. How does mom make you laugh? Tickling us
5. What was mom like as a child? I don't know
6. How old is your mom? 27 (wow I'm impressed he remembered!)
7. How tall is your mom? 30 points
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Play on the computer, tickle kids and make them laugh
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Sleeps
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Money so we can buy and RV
11. What is your mom really good at? Taking care of us and cooking
12. What is your mom not very good at? Science (this is so true!!)
13. What does your mom do for her job? Work on the computer
14. What is your mom's favorite food? Pizza?? (yuck!)
15. What makes you proud of your mom? Be good
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? A princess
17. What do you and your mom do together? Play
18. How are you and your mom the same? We have the same personality
19. How are you and your mom different? I don't know
20. How do you know your mom loves you? Because I'm good.

No comments: