Monday, December 15, 2008

Over-Exposure to Pure Awesomeness!



Anessa will be turning 9 on Thursday! I can't believe how big she has gotten! She has gone from this:
Photobucket

To this:
Photobucket

She also got a new bike for her birthday! We gave it to her on Sunday because Mitch wasn't going to be able to make it up on her big day.

The reaction:
Photobucket

Proud new owner:
Photobucket

Happy Birthday Anessa! We love you so much!

Other things going on in the Bennett household:

Peyton is doing so well in gymnastics! I've had a couple of his coaches approach me telling me that he has a lot of talent, especially for someone who has never done gymnastics before *cue Olympics theme music here*. I hope he continues on with it.

Cohen is doing great! He's using a lot of his words in conjunction with sign language, so we are finally able to tell what he wants/needs most of the time. We still have a lot of melt downs when he gets frustrated, but they are few and far between. Great job, Cohen!

3 comments:

Janita said...

Such cute pictures! Aja's eyelashes are awesome and Anessa is so pretty.

lacey said...

Happy Birhtday Anessa! Look how much hair she had as a baby! WOW!! I love it. Kennedy had tons too, cute. I like the look on her face when she sees her bike... priceless.

weloveadoption said...

Happy Birthday Anessa! What a cute bike you got.