Monday, December 8, 2008

Married for 7 years.

Today Mitch and I will have been married for seven years, and even though we have had our share of ups and downs, I wouldn't trade it for anything. He's my best friend and I couldn't have chosen a better father for my children. He's supported me through family troubles and listened to me when I've been an irrational mess. We have done so well with the hand that we were dealt; I don't think many other couples could have survived going through what we have gone through, and it has only brought us closer. We still love to wrestle and laugh at nothing. I love you Mitch. I would do it all over again!

Mitch loving on his baby girl this weekend..melt.
Photobucket

Mitch and I admiring our new bundle. Love my Pebbles hair? This was snapped about 3 minutes after she was born.
Photobucket

Mitch and I at Bridal Veil Falls Thanksgiving weekend.
Photobucket

Love you, babe!

2 comments:

Janita said...

Congratulations!! It's so great that your trials have made the two of you closer, I know that isn't the case with so many people. I'm so glad things are going well for the two of you!

lacey said...

Happy 7 years! Doesn't that make you feel old? We just had our 6 year a few months ago and I feel old already;) You have a cute family!