Friday, February 27, 2009

Tubby Time, Sleep and Glasses!

Aja is getting so "big". I say "big" because she's still a tiny thing. She's also about the cutest girl I have ever seen. Her new way to smile at us is to crinkle up her tiny nose. It melts my heart. She is doing well. She's not using her left leg hardly at all which is concerning me, so we will be asking about that at her 9 month visit. She's crawling around (still in her very uncoordinated way) and says "mamamamama" all day long. She's so sweet.

Here she is getting clean. LOVES bath-time.
Photobucket

Another big smile for mom!
Photobucket

Full eyelash effect. They are so long they about touch her eyebrows!
Photobucket

Of course..Sleeping baby.
Photobucket

Notice anything different? Anessa looks so good in her glasses! She can now see! YAY! We go in for our final test today (her 4TH!) to see what kind of delsys she has, so I should be getting the results in about 2 weeks.
Photobucket

1 comment:

lacey said...

I think Anessa looks GREAT in her glasses, you'll have to tell her I think so. I remember being so self conscious with my 1st pair.
And Aja's lashes are awesome! I would kill for lashes 1/2 that long. But alas, mine stick straight out and are so short. Jealous! :)