Saturday, March 14, 2009

La-Di-Da

Aja HATES getting her feet tickled. So being the meanie mom that I am, had to get a picture.
Photobucket

Sensory play day! Aja had her first encounter with powdered sugar..Do you think she liked it? Cohen could spend hours playing with his colored rice that I made him. He loves to dig around and find the things I have hidden in there. This was such a proud moment for me. He actually was pretending by himself! That is a HUGE step for him because it's usually me that has to initiate everything. Way to go!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sweetness has learned to get into a little bit of trouble.
Photobucket

On Thursday we went to the Draper Temple open house. It is such a beautiful Temple! My kids were so good during the whole thing and were very, very reverent. I'm so proud of them. Of course we couldn't complete the trip without a family picture. And what family picture of ours wouldn't be complete without: Anessa folding her arms, Peyton making a weird face, and Cohen and Aja looking away.
Photobucket

Cohen..What can I say. He is a constant crack-up! We went to a friends house after the open house and he got into the play clothes.
Photobucket

There are no words. Your guess is as good as mine.
Photobucket

Uh..I don't think any more is going to fit in there, buddy! Yes, my house is a mess. When Mitch is home, I could care less. I would rather spend time with him than cleaning. Please ignore it.
Photobucket

I wish I could have gotten a picture of this, but Peyton was playing outside and in August we put my cat to sleep, and she is buried in the front yard. Mitch went out and found him saying a "blessing" over the cat's grave! How cute!

1 comment:

Janita said...

Fun pictures!

Is your house up for sale? You've probably said already but I can't remember if you were trying to sell the house and move to SLC or what your plans were?