Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Fun!

Here is Cohen heading in for his first day of pre-school! He has so much fun while he is there.
Photobucket

Here is Aja hanging out with Aunt Chalee'. My kids LOVE their aunt and uncle and I think the feeling is mutual. We can't wait until their baby is here so we can love on it!
Photobucket

First taste of whipped cream!
Photobucket

And here is a picture of my new venture. I've always wanted to learn how to make cakes and my friend is teaching me. This is my first one. I'm pretty darn proud of it. Anyway, I need all the practice I can get so if you want a specialty cake for any type of event, please let me know! I will do them for FREE!!
Photobucket

Another view.
Photobucket

I feel bad because I hardly ever have any pics of Peyton or Anessa on here. I had some good ones I was going to take while up in Idaho this last weekend, but it was so windy they would have turned out terrible.

2 comments:

lacey said...

Your cake looks awesome! I took a cake decorating class @ Roberts, but it was only the basic one, the one you have take before they'll teach you fondat. Maybe I should just have you teach me! Seriously, it looks really good.

Melanie said...

Monique - I'm so glad you left a comment on my blog so I could click over and see your blog. Do you care if I check in from time to time? Your kids are so cute and I am VERY impressed by the cake decorating!