Monday, July 6, 2009

Good times, noodle salad.

I love looking in on my kids while they sleep. It reminds me how much I love them no matter how hard the day has been or how much they tested my patience.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Little turkey is the lightest sleeper ever!
Photobucket

On Saturday we went to the Rod Run here in Logan. I LOVE the Rod Run. It's so much fun to see what people have done to classic cars. I love the smell of exhaust, feeling my insides rattle and the roar of the engines. The kids also loved it and had a blast waving to everyone.

While we waited, the kids played around on the grass and stuff. Cohen was pretending to fight monsters here.
Photobucket

These poor people. Cohen has decided that rather than being interested in other kids, he would rather talk to any adult (scary or not)who is willing to listen to his wild tales. Luckily, these people seemed to have a lot of patience and thought he was pretty funny.
Photobucket

Aja was less than impressed with my step-dad's beard. It freaked her out and I think she just did not like the feel of it!
Before kiss:
Photobucket
After kiss:
Photobucket

Here are a couple pictures of cars. Might not be interesting to some, but I'm a classic car junkie! I could look at them all day long.
Photobucket
I'm a sucker for a beautifully restored truck!
Photobucket
There is only one word for this car...AWESOME.
Photobucket
This is my dream. To have a late 70's model Bronco. It was amazing!
Photobucket

2 comments:

weloveadoption said...

I had no idea you were into old cars. We were there also. We should have called you guys and got together. Koby figured you were in S.L.

Kristi said...

I'm jealous that you got to watch the cars. I love that, just not enough to drag my children along and keep them from touching the vehicles. One day I will return. Glad you guys had fun!
I've been a bit out this week, but I'd still like to go to the zoo. Call me and tell me what your schedule looks like.