Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Did you hear something?

I'm so bad. We went to The Utah Museum of Natural History to see the frog display like..three weeks ago, and I'm just getting to the pictures now. We had so much fun that day! The kids were so excited to see the different kind of frogs.

Here we are posing with Prince Frog. I can never get a decent picture of Cohen.
Photobucket

This frog was so huge. I still shudder thinking about it. *blech*
Photobucket

I thought the blue frogs were the coolest, and they were little and smooth looking so the gross factor wasn't there as much.
Photobucket

You could crawl into a little hole that was in the middle of the aquarium, and the kids thought it was pretty cool. Of course it was with the big, ugly, warty froggy. Peyton really does love his brother and wasn't trying to shove his head down at all..not at all.
Photobucket

Ness was lucky and didn't have to deal with little brothers since they didn't fit in there with her.
Photobucket

Cohen is such a little pimp. He was following that girl all over the place. It was cute. Don't worry, he didn't fall in.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Ness has been in a summer math class and loves it. Peyton and I have been spending a lot of time together either baking, reading, or throwing the Frisbee outside. It's been fun. Cohen is back in pre-school. He had a rough first week, but it seems that he's getting back into the swing of things. Aja is still crawling around and being the ultra ham that she is. She is saying "Hi" and "Ma" now. She just went to her 1 year appointment and is apparently "too small". She's only gained 1 lb. in 3 months and so they are monitoring her. She's not even on the charts. I'm not too concerned, look at me! The girl doesn't stand a chance. As for me, I've been working out which helps me keep my sanity during these long days. I guess the change has been kind of dramatic. I don't see it but everyone else does and I guess that is all that matters right?

Also, I know I was going to unveil my recipe blog like..a month ago. Believe me, it's coming. I honestly don't know how my friend Melanie finds the time to pick a recipe, buy the ingredients, cook the food, take a decent looking picture and post it on her blog. I get to the "take a decent picture part" and that is where it stops. I've got like 15 on my camera right now. I PROMISE..It's coming. I hope you are all enjoying your summer and hopefully we can see some of you soon!

No comments: