Monday, May 24, 2010

Four Year Old Euphoria:

Cohen turned FOUR on May 1st! It was such a fun and special day for our little guy! More than anything in the WORLD..he wanted to go to Chuck-E-Cheese. Seriously?? I would have rather taken him to DISNEYLAND than there, but he chose the Chuck. So We headed off to Salt Lake on Friday for a weekend of fun. First stop was the toy store to pick up a new BIKE and some other toys that he got to open the next day. On Saturday, I made him his favorite breakfast of pancakes, eggs and bacon. Then we got ready and headed off to the Chuck. We met up with some friends from Logan and Salt Lake there and had fun for FOUR hours. FOUR hours at Chuck-E-Cheese. I wanted to die. Every parent there had the same pained look on their face. The look that says, I would rather be getting a colonoscopy than doing this, but I love my kid so I'm..doing this. I don't think the Chuck lived up to his expectations because he hasn't asked to go back. That night we went to Cohen's favorite restaurant..APPLEBEE'S! I don't know what his fascination is with this place...we've eaten there with him like what..five times? After dinner it was time for cake and presents!

Don't hate. My cake was hard to transport and started leaning. Oh well. Plus, it's super hard to make a fabulous looking cake when you aren't at your house and your fondant just doesn't want to work. Lame. However, Cohen was so excited for his Toy Story cake. He loved it and it was super yummy. The waiter told me that it was the most "kick A$$" cakes he ever tasted. Why..Thank You!


It was so much fun to celebrate this special guys birthday with family. We are so thankful for Cohen and love him so much. Here are some highlights of Cohen:

~He was potty trained a week after he turned 3! I was so happy.

~He says some of the FUNNIEST things out there. A few of our favorites are "Mom..You are annoying the TA-WAPP (crapp) out of me!" and a wonderful little gem busted out during sacrament: Me(whispering): Cohen, get your hands out of your pants. Cohen(yelling at the top of his lungs): MOM! I HAVE TO FIX MY WIENER! Congregation: *snicker snicker*

~Cohen stepping out on the back porch many times to...take a pee.

~Kisses on my arms and face and whispering over and over again.."I weawwy (really) wuff (love) you Mom"...melt.

~The funny positions he pulls while sleeping.

~Many mornings we are lucky to see Cohen eat his breakfast completely nude. The boy isn't shy!

~Big blue eyes.

We love you Cohen! Hope you had a wonderful day!

No comments: