Monday, May 24, 2010

Fun Times!

Last weekend the boys got to go to the Father Son's camp-out with our church. I wonder if they had fun??

Mitch with his two little boys and their pocket knives. He's such a proud daddy and loves his boys more than anything.


Who knows what Peyton is scared of, but his face cracks me up. My boys are just like their father. They love being outdoors and they love sleeping in tents. It was a bit chilly that night, but I don't think they could have been happier.


The next morning. I don't know why Cohen felt the need to flash his pimp
signs, but I guess he slept good??


Climbing is fun! Peyton and Cohen are always climbing something.


I'm so glad that they were able to go. Mitch was lucky enough to NOT have to sit up all night long with a fever-ish baby. As he was walking out the door, he hugged Aja and said "she feels a bit warm" and then left. Later that night, she decided to break out with a 103.5 fever. Scared the living TA-WAPP (crapp in Cohen language) out of me. I had a lot of fun things that I wanted to do with Ness, BUT this is how I spent my day:

Apparently Mitch got a kick out of how Aja and I were sleeping. If I moved she moved and she would move into the same position as me.


On another note. Cohen recently had his last day at pre-school! They had a cute little program. I will admit though..It made me cry. Cohen's autistic behaviors really come out when he's in front of people. So while kids were singing songs this is what Cohen was doing:


He did, however, get an award for being the "Letter Guru" since he knows almost all of his letters and sounds:

No comments: