Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Little Goblins:

For Memorial Day we decided to pack up the kids and head to Goblin Valley. I'm not quite sure, but I think they had fun. There were endless rocks to climb on, sand to play in and lizards to try and catch. Also, there was the joy of keeping track of Cohen, who not only thinks he's Jay-Z, but thinks that he can climb anything that his brother can and scared the living crap out of me...many times. Also, everyone we walked by Cohen would say "Hey! What's your name? My name is Cohen!" I think six different people told us how cute he was. I'll have to agree with that one.
Aja was super brave, and after a little coaxing from me, was walking around on her own and getting dirty just like the rest of them (which my back was eternally grateful for).

Cohen keeps pulling all these funny moves whenever we try to get a pic of him, so he has been dubbed Jay-Z.


Mama with her kids. I'm so proud of them.


Mitch and the boys managed to climb this really slick rock..without killing themselves.


Ness and Aja looking for rocks. Ness had been studying rocks all during her 4th grade year so she was fascinated by what she could find.


Aja wanted to wear that hat (don't ask me why) and she kept adjusting it into all these funny positions. She was a riot to watch!


And a little view of the scenery. It was a beautiful day.

1 comment:

weloveadoption said...

How fun! What a cute little family. I am glad all is going well with you guys.