Friday, June 13, 2008

I got tagged!

I don't really know how this works, but when checking out Tasha's site I noticed she tagged me; so I will answer the same questions that she was answering!

What I was doing 10 years ago:
10 years ago, lets seeee...I was a junior at Woods Cross and causing havoc with everything that I did. That would be the famous Math year. Anna will know what I'm talking about. We had a math teacher names Ms. Jordan who Anna, me, Matt G., and Lindsay basically tortured. She was a real treat. Do I feel bad about it now? Nah, it was way too much fun and has caused a lot of laughs over the years.

Five years ago:
Mitch and I had been married for a year and a half. We had 2 kidlets at that time. We lived in West Jordan in our very first house that we had built. I was working full time and thinking about quitting to go back to school.

1 year ago:
We had lived in Logan for 6 months one year ago. We were starting to do a bit of work on the basement. I was going to school and taking care of the kids. Mitch was just starting on his Masters degree. We had added to our family with the birth of Cohen. He had just turned 1 at that point.

Yesterday:
Yesterday we got up about 9. Aja was up until 2 in the morning; not crying but just being happy awake while I was nodding off on the couch. After getting up I helped Mitch get the kids breakfast. He went for a run and I looked up movie times for him so that he could take the boys to Kung Fu Panda. I nursed Aja about 8 BILLION times. Changed a blow out. Took a nap. Talked to a friend for about an hour and a half. She brought dinner over. Koby came to visit. My friend Melissa came for a visit. Watched the Darjeeling Limited (interesting movie to say the least). Fretted over Aja's bulging fontanelles and googled them (not a good for newborn paranoia). Talked to Anessa and my mom (she had some pretty funny stories to tell). All in all it was a pretty boring day. Today will be warm so I'm going for a walk; I've totally got cabin fever!

5 snacks I enjoy:
Wow..Brownies, yogurt with cottage cheese, strawberries, toast, chocolate chip cookies.

5 favorite books:
Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, A Woman of Substance, The Other Boleyn Girl. I love reading!

5 places to run:
Running is for people who enjoy pain. I, on the other hand, do NOT enjoy pain. Give me yoga, pilates, and my elliptical anyday!

5 bad habits:
I have way more than 5..Heehee..I procrastinate, I don't turn on the fan when I shower (I like it steamy. Mitch is convinced I'm going to ruin the bathroom), I pick my nails until they bleed, when I get nervous I bit my lips until they bleed, I leave tissues everywhere.

5 pet peeves:
Dirty houses, dishes on the counter, food left out, people who are in a constant competition to say they are better than someone else, people who don't wipe their kids' nose. Blech...

5 favorite TV shows:
Hell's Kitchen and Bones. Other than that TV really sucks.

5 people I would love to meet:
Meh...Noone has really impressed me enough to want to meet them (at least in this lifetime). If anything I would just rather spend my time with family I haven't seen in a long time.

5 people to tag:
Good laws..I don't even know who reads this! Heather Bennett, if you are reading this...You are tagged hunny! There are some people I wish would get a blog *coughcoughANNAcoughcough*...

No comments: