Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Are You Kidding Me?

So yesterday Cohen seemed bound and determined for me to commit myself. Yes, he was THAT hard.

Here is a small list of "WONDERFULS" we encountered yesterday: The morning started out with a diaper shimmying it's way down his leg and it taking me AND Anessa to get him changed. Cohen dumped ALL and I mean ALL of Aja's toys out of her toy box, and proceeded to dump his cereal on the counter. He didn't eat lunch, but managed to slide my computer chair over to the pantry so he could sneak candy. I gave him a few Hershey Kisses with almonds in it..He didn't like the almonds so thought he would disassemble the kiss and pull the almond out so he had chocolate smeared all over my clean counter (that I didn't have time to re-wipe as one of his therapists was at the door) and he ruined one shirt so I had to change him. At Peyton's gymnastics class he took off his shoes and busted out the door. By the way, it's not fun running with a baby. I managed to get him back, but had to literally sit on his legs so I could get his shoes on, I'm sure I was a sight.

I got a pizza for dinner to make my day a bit easier. Cohen will eat pizza pretty darn good. I have no idea what his deal was, but he dropped the thing on the floor about 3 times (of course it was pizza sauce-side down). He was "dunking" his hand in his water and sucking it off and then proceeded to spill the whole cup on the floor. This picture will be the end of my rope. He was scraping the pizza sauce off of his slice-o-pizza and smearing it all over his body. Now this picture doesn't do the damage justice as I was putting him in the bath right then, but it was everywhere. His pants, shirt, floor, counter, me and so on.
Photobucket

Where was I you ask? I was at the table, reading the grocery store ads. I was SITTING right there! Why didn't I see this? Needless to say, I said "Are you kidding me!" numerous times yesterday. He's such a little devil.

And for good measure, I wanted to show you a funny picture of Aja and her sippy cup. The thing is bigger than her head. It cracks me up.
Photobucket

2 comments:

lacey said...

I just posted about my crappy day with Reagan. Like the lady told me yesterday at Walmart "Mothers unite!!" I guess I should be grateful that my house wasn't ruined by Reagans fit yesterday, but I wish everyone in Walmart hadn't heard her tantrum! I feel your pain. I'm willing to commit myself too at this point. Wanna come?

Becky Mendoza said...

Holy crap, Monique! That sounds awful!!! You didn't complain too much that day though, but I guess that was just the beginning!! I'm so sorry. I can't imagine how frustrating it was. But look at his sweet smile as he's proudly showing you his saucy tummy! Aja is flipping adorabld!