Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sugar Induced Coma:

Easter is one of my favorite holidays. Easter and Halloween. The Saturday before Easter I always plan something fun for the kids to do. We then talk about Spring and the Resurrection and what it means to us. After our fun-filled activity day we all color eggs together and come up with some pretty interesting stuff. Welcome to the picture overload.

I made Easter shaped cakes and the kids decorated them. I really don't know what is wrong with Peyton. We are going to get him checked.
Photobucket

If it involves sugar Cohen will most definitely eat it.
Photobucket

So Anessa was totally paranoid about someone dropping an egg into the dye. Apparently eggs produce a nuclear mushroom when dropped from a height of 2 inches?
Photobucket

Mitch no doubt decorating the egg to follow.
Photobucket

The egg says "like ok". When we were at Macey's the day before I ran into a good friend of mine whose family was coming over for dinner that night. Anyway, we were figuring out the time and I APPARENTLY said "if you want to come over earlier just give me a call and tell me you are like coming over and I will be LIKE OK" and Mitch thought it was the funniest thing ever. He's been imitating me in his best valley girl voice ever since.
Photobucket

The kidlets with their Easter baskets:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Giving Daddy a snuggle while eating a York peppermint patty. I love this picture. Mitch misses the kids so much. He will hardly put Aja down when he's home on the weekends.
Photobucket

1 comment:

lacey said...

Isn't Easter so fun with kids. Peyton's face in the cake picture is HILARIOUS! I know why Mitch and Tyler are friends, they're so alike. Tyler makes fun of to no end, about everything. When I tell him about Mitch's egg, he'll laugh ... that's why their friends, they're both dorks ;) Cute pictures, glad you had fun!