Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day Monique

So.....this is Mitch.....and I don't have a blog of my own. So, I have commandeered Monique's blog so I can wish her a Happy Mother's Day.

This week I have asked each of the kids to think about why they are grateful for their Mom. Below I have listed their responses.

Photobucket

Anessa.......
I love when she helps me with homework.
I love her awesome dinners.
I love when she lets me help with dinner.
I love when she plays with me.
I love when she helps me do my hair and nails.

Photobucket

Peyton.......
I love it when she hugs me.
I love her cooking. It is delicious.
I love it when she tucks me into bed.
I love to talk to her and have her listen to my stories.
I love it when she buys me new clothes.

Photobucket

Cohen.......
Cohen's answers are a little shorter than the others. So here are his responses.
I love Mom because.......
She's beautiful.
She's nice.
She gives me jelly beans when I go potty.
She loves me.
and...Mom can kiss my big, fat, hairy butt. (Cohen thought this was hilarious. He was watching Monster House at the time I was asking him these questions)

Photobucket

Aja.........
Aja can't talk, but I'm sure it would go something like...

She is the only person I care to see in the morning.
She is the only one who can give me what I want.
She is the only one who can console me.
All others are insignificant compared to Mom.

Monique,
You are the best wife, mother, and person I know. Thank you for everything you do. The kids and I love you very much. Have a Happy Mother's Day.

6 comments:

weloveadoption said...

Wow Mitch! You are pretty awesome to do that for Monique. I am sure that she will cherish this. What a great family you have.

Melanie said...

That was sweet! Monique - you are such a good mom (and so beautiful in those pictures!).

Janita said...

This is very sweet!

Marcie said...

What a wonderful Mother's Day gift. From what the kids said, looks like I need to try some of Monique's cooking next time I visit!

lacey said...

What a nice husband! Your kids and hubby obviously love you, happy mothers day Monique!

Becky Mendoza said...

Awe!!! That was soo sweet! Nice work Mitch!! Brownie points for you!!