Thursday, May 28, 2009

Nadda..

Nothing much has really been going on, but I felt I needed to do SOMETHING with my blog so you all didn't think I dropped off the face of the planet.

Things are good. Since Cohen has been going to his new pre-K, I haven't had to run up to the university at all. It's been nice. Actually..I've been bored. I'll take it though. It's been so long since I've actually been "bored". Bored meaning: I've been baking..a lot. It's pathetic. I was standing in front of my fridge, after making 3 loaves of bread and a banana cake, today thinking I have gone through a crapp load of butter! It's insane actually. I used my last package today. On Monday..There were 4 packages in there. Tell you anything? I've started my own little food blog for people who are wanting my recipes and such. It's taken a bit to get it off the ground, but trust me it's well worth the wait! I will be unveiling it next week. I'm pretty excited!

Also, going along with bored is a lot of reading. It's been heaven. I haven't read anything for the longest time and I've been taking full advantage of the Book Mobile that parks down my street every Monday. I've read 4 books in the last two weeks. I can't help it! I've been so focused on the kids and all of their activities that I had to take the opportunity to do something that I wanted to do. If I had my real choice, I would be going to school, but situations and timing is all off. I really miss it to be honest.

Cohen is potty training and we are pretty excited about that! He's doing pretty darn good. Aja will be 1 soon. Look for her birthday post here in the next week or so. I can't believe it's been a whole year! She's gotten so big and is doing so many funny things. Ness and Peyton are awesome and are excited for school to be out.

Other than that..I have nadda..Which is nice for once.

For some extra cuteness: FAT CHEEKS
Photobucket

3 comments:

Marcie said...

I remember when the bookmobile parked in front of my house in North Salt Lake. I loved it! You need to send some of those goodies my way, it all sounds yummy.

lacey said...

Reading is my favorite thing to do when I have free time ... which isn't often! I wish I had a bookmobile by my house that's way convinient.
I'm glad things are going well for you guys!
Whenever you post about the yummy things you make, I always wish I had the recipe. I'm excited for your recipe blog! WAHOO!

Melanie said...

I'm glad you've had time for yourself. And of course I am stoked about the upcoming cooking blog - give me details!