Saturday, September 13, 2008

Aja is 3 months old!!

Here is the cutest little girl in all her glory!! She is doing so well, it amazes me every day. She has the sweetest smile ever, I love it! She is very much a fan of her mom. Whenever I pick her up, she grabs a little bit of my hair and holds on tight; she doesn't pull so that is good. She sleeps with me as well, and whenever I hear her squirming I just grab her little hand and she calms right down, LOVE IT!! She's attempting to roll over, but can't quite get over that little shoulder. She also loves to wrestle her blankets, it's really funny. I just put a blanket over her and she rocks back and forth and squeals.

Here is Aja with her SECOND favorite person, her dad. I love men who baby wear, it's so cute. Obviously, she loves to suck on the front.
Photobucket

A bit of tummy time. She usually hates it, but I guess I caught her in a good mood.
Photobucket

Here is another one..More drool..it never ends.
Photobucket

She is such a tiny thing. I think in the last two months she's gained maybe a pound. My grandparent's were up this week and they kept commenting on how "petite" she is. Most definitely NOT like her big sister!! LOL!

2 comments:

Janita said...

She is such a doll! We really need to meet her sometime! What color is her hair? It looks like she might have some red in it.

lacey said...

She is so stinkin cute, and I can tell just from her pictures that she is petite, I think Lincoln could eat her! I think she looks like Mitch!