Friday, September 5, 2008

So Thankful..

Yesterday Mitch got a call from Primary Children's Medical Center saying that an anonymous donor paid off 2 of Aja's CT scans and her hospital stay bills for us!!

Whoever it was, THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. Medical bills are hard, especially when you didn't "budget" them in. We had saved for Aja's birth, but had NOTHING left for what was to come afterwards and we have been stressing ever since. This has taken such a load off you have no idea. We have had so much help from family and friends with bringing in meals, taking the kids so they can have a good time, buying them clothes, and just plain being there for us when we need to talk and vent. Now this!! I'm amazed at the generosity we have experienced through this whole journey.

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

4 comments:

lacey said...

How cool is that?! I'm glad things are looking up for you guys. Isn't it so nice to have family support? I don't know what I'd do without my family to help out with everything!

The White Way said...

That is just not fair! I guess some people get all the luck! Ha Ha! Thats pretty cool for you guys.

Janita said...

That is awesome - someone is looking out for you guys and has a huge heart!

Shelly said...

That is a great blessing. It is nice to hear that there really are nice people in the world. :)