Thursday, September 4, 2008

Yes, I'm trying to lose weight.

As you can see I've got myself a little ticker at the top. I've been putting off starting to exercise hard because I didn't want it to affect my milk supply, but since things seem stable, I've decided to dive right in.

Pretty much, I no longer want to be in a contest for the biggest butt with this person:
Photobucket

So, I've commited to lose weight. I'm really going out on a limb telling you all how much I've got to lose. I weight 139 right now; 140 when I started this whole thing (whoohoo I've lost a pound!). I don't plan on going carb-free as, according to Zach, I don't want to get the shredded rectum. So I do my elliptical 3 times a week and strength 3 times a week. HOPEFULLY, by Christmas I will be close to my goal of 115.

So from now on I'm going to be sweatin' to this...leg-warmers and all.

No comments: