Monday, May 5, 2008

Jealousy

I'm so jealous at night when I see Mitch sleeping soundly and I'm up from 3-5:30 a.m. every. single. night. I lay in bed thinking of things that I need to get done, people, and ways to help out my family. Then I think of really funny things (some would think it lame) that my friend Anna and I talk about on a regular basis. I then lay in bed trying to relax my body into sleeping and it just doesn't work. It's not until I've gotten up about half a dozen times and checked everyone twice, gotten a drink, stretched that I lay back in bed and finally doze off. This is usually at 5:30. Mitch's alarm goes off at 6:30. His morning ritual is to cuddle with me when he wakes up. Not that I don't love him cuddling with me, it's just that, well, I just got to sleep an hour ago!! It's a losing battle.

No comments: