Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My 36 week appointment.

So I had my first "violation" check today. Man, I so thought I would be a lot further along than I am. I'm only a "small 2" and "very thick". I normally wouldn't care, but I'm in so much pain that I left the office with tears in my eyes. I have such horrible vericose veins and sciatic pain that I can hardly walk. It makes it really frustrating because I can't do the things that I want to do because it hurts too bad! Mitch is just fine, that means he has longer to finish the basement. Not that I'm complaining, but MAN...I HURT! So, don't expect any action from me this week.

Also, a side note, the hospital I will be delivering at has visiting hours? So from 12-2 and 6-8 I guess you can visit me? Oh yea, and my kids can only stay for 30 minutes at a time since they are under 14?? Boy, I really want to hang all by myself with a brand new baby because Mitch had to go home to take care of our 3 under 14 children.

You can say it, I'm complaining too much. I already know. The end.

No comments: