Friday, August 8, 2008

Aja is 2 months old!

Aja turned 2 months old on the 7th and she also graduated from Early Intervention!! Yay! She is doing well enough that they will monitor her and keep tabs on her while they work with Cohen.

I love her little hands in this picture.
Photobucket

Here is a picture of her on her blessing day. She had the prettiest dress!
Photobucket

I think baby feet are the best!
Photobucket

FINALLY!! A smile caught on camera! I worked hard for this one! Don't mind the drool the girl drools constantly!
Photobucket

She will only sleep like this with her dad.
Photobucket

She likes to look at her feet whenever I have her sitting up, so I had to get a picture of it!
Photobucket

Aja got blessed this last Sunday and I wanted to thank everyone who came! Thanks for all your help!

4 comments:

weloveadoption said...

Way cute pictures. I am glad she is doing so well. Call me next time you get on to blog and I will walk you through some different things. I know you asked for some help and I haven't helped you yet. So if you want to give me a call I can walk you through some things.

Shelly said...

At the top of your page where it says sign in, go to customize and if you add a page element it will give you options to add pictures or a list of links, of whatever you want to add. Let me know if this helps. on the cutest blog you just click on the background you want, it should have a code to copy, and then add a page element and paste the blog copy to it, and it is that simple to change your background.

The White Way said...

She dosen't look like a newborn anymore. She is super cute! I'm glad everything is going good. I wish we knew about the blessing we might have been able to work something out. I guess I know where we stand!

Camille said...

She is so cute! And she is getting so big.