Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Some Fun with Cohen!!

Since Anessa and Peyton are out of town right now Cohen has been getting spoiled! Here are some fun pics I've taken over the past couple of days.

Cohen is so quiet all the time that it's hard to catch him getting into stuff. Here he is with diaper cream all over his nose. I think he confused it for sunscreen because he kept pointing to outside when I caught him.
Photobucket

Yesterday we took a quick trip up to Bear Lake and got raspberry shakes and took Cohen to the lake. I love this picture. It's so sweet.
Photobucket

Here is Cohen. He basically dived into the lake in all of his clothes.
Photobucket

And just because I think he's a cute sleeper. He's been camping out in our room this week.
Photobucket

He is such a funny amazing little guy! It's been really fun hanging out with just him and Aja this week.

1 comment:

weloveadoption said...

Lots of cute pictures. I looks like you guys had lots of fun. What a boy he is!