Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tagged by Liz!

My wonderful friend, Liz, tagged me. So here goes!

MY FAVORITE VACATION:
Photobucket
I would LOVE to go back to Japan. Mitch is actually interviewing with a company where he would be traveling there for business, so I'm kind of crossing my fingers for that one!

MY FAVORITE COLOR:
Pink Pictures, Images and Photos
All pink..All the time.

MY FAVORITE TREAT:
Photobucket
I love brownies. They are my weakness.

MY FAVORITE FRUIT:
fruit basket Pictures, Images and Photos
I love all fruit!

A LITTLE KNOWN FACT ABOUT ME:
Photobucket
I love punk music! I usually listen to it when I'm alone as it's not appropriate for my kids to listen to. Also, I used to have gauged ears. YUM!

WHERE I WANT TO TRAVEL:
italy Pictures, Images and Photos
I love Italy. I would very much love to visit/live there.

WHERE I GREW UP:
I couldn't find a picture of it. Bountiful, Utah.

WHERE I LIVE NOW:
No place too exciting. Logan, Utah.

MY MIDDLE NAME:
Okay. It's JEHAN. JE-HAN. JUH-HAN. Not JOHN..JUH-HAN. Everyone always gets it wrong. I'm named after a previous president of Egypt wife. He was Anwar Sedat his wife was Jehan Sedat.

MY FIRST NAME:
It's Monique.

MY BIGGEST PET PEEVE:
I really don't want to post a picture of this one. It's kids with boogery noses. I would much rather wipe my kids' nose on their shirt than have them sucking it in all day! It's so gross!

MY FAVORITE ANIMAL:
Photobucket
I want one of these really, really badly!

PAST LOVE:
Photobucket
I still love fast cars, but was very much obsessed with them when I was younger.

MY GREATEST WISH:
Photobucket
I really want to learn to make wedding cakes (I make a killer cake, just don't know how to decorate) and open my own shop! My wedding cake was so beautiful and delicious that it's something that I have wanted to do as a side thing since!

All right..I'm done! I tag Tasha, Shelly, Heather, Lacey, Janita, Ashley and anyone else who reads it.

2 comments:

Lady said...

Hooray! :)
hey, I can't see some of your pictures; which animal did you post?
And I wouldn't have guessed about the punk rock. ;) What are your favorite bands? I thought ear-gauging was pretty permanent. How big did you go? I haven't noticed your earlobes, but I hardly notice that about people. :)

Janita said...

How's the job hunt going for Mitch? What's your email?