Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Some more randomness

Here are some random pictures of the kids. Enjoy!

Peyton LOVES Aja. It's really quite cute. Of course, it's impossible to get a good picture of BOTH kids at the same time.
Photobucket

Oh yeah. I made bread. Finally. I can never get yeast to rise. So here is a picture of my success!! Mitch is convinced that I skip a step, but I never do!! So I'm so happy that I had some bread that actually worked! I made us some cheese bread and it was good!
Photobucket

The end result! I think my family downed one and one-half loaves at dinner!
Photobucket

Cohen went Trick-or-Treating at the CPD building today! By the end of it all, he was actually saying something that sounded a bit like Trick-or-Treat. It was so cute! They gave him a PECS card to hand to people this year, but I don't think we will use it as I'm sure they will have no idea what to do, so I've been working with him all day with it. Last year he ran into every one's house. It was really embarrassing.

That is Janelle, one of the MANY people who are helping Cohen. We LOVE her!
Photobucket

Everyone got a kick out of the Chicken costume! It was great.
Photobucket

And of course..Cohen "smiling". Our family pictures this year are going to be pretty darn interesting.
Photobucket

P.S. The new play list is dedicated to my kids. They all have different tastes, it's hilarious!

2 comments:

Janita said...

Great pictures! That bread looks so YUMMY too!

lacey said...

I suck at making bread. I have problems with it rising too, and Tyler actually says I'm skipping a step too. They think they know everything. HA! Cute pictures, I love the chicken costume. I think it's so cute the Peyton likes the baby, most boys are so uninterested. Well, my boy is only 3 months old...what do I know about boys?!