Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Aja is 4 months old!

I can't believe that my little girl is growing up so fast! The time is just flying by and it makes me sad because she is our last one. She is so much fun. Unfortunately she won't hardly let anyone hold her without screaming. Hopefully it passes soon.

Here she is all bathed and prettied up ready to go to visit the gals at Mitch's work!
Photobucket

Sucking her thumb...and shirt. Her 3-6 month clothes are still a bit big for her.
Photobucket

Bath Time!! She loves taking baths. Yes, she is kind of going bald. She is my baldest baby, but she's still adorable. Where her incision is, she has blond hair growing in! Another blondie in the family!!
Photobucket

All cleaned up! This was taken this morning. Cohen wouldn't get out of the way for me to take a decent picture. This is as good as it gets.
Photobucket

And for all of you who were up in Idaho this weekend..a picture of the current bane in my life.
Photobucket

Cohen won't leave the bleepin stools alone!! Non-stop it's that horrible rubbing sound! What's worse is he especially loves doing it while I'm nursing and can't do anything about it! GRRRR! He's too stinkin smart for his own good. LOL!

3 comments:

Janita said...

Wow, time does fly! She looks like a little red-head in those pics. She is so cute!

Ashlee said...

Aja is adorable. Her eyes are so big and blue. I love the first picture with her hands clasped. It makes babies seem so precious.

Lady said...

Hi Monique,
I've been thinking about you guys a lot lately. It's great to read all your news.
Aja is getting so big! She is absolutely gorgeous, but you don't need me to tell you that. ;)
Good luck to Mitch in his job search. I hope you guys find something that works for your family. :)

Best wishes,
Liz M