Saturday, October 25, 2008

Updates..(I know I have updates all the time).

To answer a few questions been asked:

Janita: Cohen is on a waiting list right now for a specialty pre-school called ASSERT. There is a 5 month waiting list for it and that is something that the developmental pediatrician has told us would help Cohen function in a normal school setting and may even help his social skills since they are basically nil right now.
Cohen is seeing the following: Occupational Therapy (for sensory issues), Physical Therapy (he's not very coordinated), nutritionist, Behavioral Therapy, Speech Therapy, and the lady from the ABC class comes in and works with him and me as well. Her main job is to help Cohen become more engaged with the family. He will be starting in a class soon that will be with other kids and they will help him engage with other children and we will see how that goes. He was attacked by a little boy on Tuesday and he shut right down, I couldn't get him to engage with me anymore.

The job hunt has gone well. Mitch got an offer! It's with the company I was secretly rooting for and they have come back with an amazing offer, so we will probably go with it. It means that Mitch and I will be separated for awhile while I try to sell the house, but heck SL is just an hour away, not a big deal. I will be cutting back on my hours from work drastically, but will still work to retain the account I have and what I make I can use for whatever I want. I have a huge list! LOL!

Heather: The pediatrician is up here in Logan. He's great! I'm sad now that I will have to leave him, but I'm sure I will get awhile with him as the housing market really is not doing good. Can buy a house, selling is hard.

Liz: My favorite dog is a Daschund (sp??). I don't know why my pictures aren't working! I want to make wedding cakes as my dream job. I want to visit Italy or live there even. I LOVE fast cars. Another one of my dreams is to fix one up, yah, dumb I know, but always been a dream!

I hope I got to every one's questions! I will be posting some fun pics later this afternoon!

2 comments:

Janita said...

It was great to see you guys yesterday! I hope Acacia stepping on Cohen's head didn't upset him too much - I'm so sorry!!

weloveadoption said...

I need your e-mail address to send you the pictures from the pumpkin walk. Thanks!