Monday, November 3, 2008

Can I say this..

I hate moving. I hate everything about it. I hate having to make sure my house is clean every minute of every day in case of a showing. I hate that Anessa has to leave her posse when they are so nice to her and she's feeling better about being at a new school. I hate that I have to leave all my friends that I just made. We have such a wonderful neighborhood and ward. I was really worried when we moved here because Saratoga was SO horrible with the whole Mormon mentality, but we haven't run into that here. We have had so much support.

I'm glad, however, that Mitch got this job. I was secretly rooting for it and he got it. It's an awesome offer, and it was one we couldn't pass up because it was so good. The health benefits, believe it or not, are better at his new place of employment than at the university, which ROCKS because, well, we have to have health benefits at all times. I know I should be thankful, and I am... I just am sad to be leaving everything. Logan is so great because it is in between both our families and the right size that I felt relatively safe. I'm sure things will be great when we move to SLC. I'm also going to miss my hubby very much. He's a good husband and a good father. He's worked so hard to provide for our family and I am so grateful for him.

Okay, my petty rant is over.

2 comments:

Janita said...

When does Mitch start? Are you putting your house on the market now?

lacey said...

I agree, moving does suck! Especially with kids. I can't EVER keep my house clean, so I feel your pain. Good luck and I hope your home sells fast. Do you know what part of SLC you want to move to yet?