Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Never Too Late For Pumpkins!

We took these a few weeks ago at the Logan Pumpkin Walk, and of course I was a dope and forgot my camera so my sweet sister-in-law took some pictures for me and sent them.

Here is Yoda Cohen. His head fit so perfectly in the cut-outs it was so funny! I love his face in this picture!
Photobucket

Aja as our little Ariel. That hat she is wearing was a big hit! She looks like a mini Aunt Jemima.
Photobucket

Peyton as Winnie the Pooh. He wanted me to post him as Snow White..uhh..No.
Photobucket

Princess Anessa. So fitting as she is my kindest most loving girl.
Photobucket

Alrighty then...The boy kept running from image to image!
Photobucket

We had a lot of fun that day as you can tell!

2 comments:

Janita said...

The Yoda pic is too cute!

Shelly said...

So stinkin cute. Cohen is adorable. I love him..... Can I keep him?