Saturday, November 15, 2008

My 5 month old baby girl, and Basketball Anessa!

Aja is now five months! The time is just flying by, I can't believe it! She is trying to crawl, the little bugger! She rolls around everywhere making it very insteresting to change her diaper. She also growls, it's so funny! I can't have a conversation on the phone without her having to put in her two cents worth!

Here is Aja's first taste of some applesauce. She loved it!
Photobucket

And of course we have to be a big girl and try to feed ourselves.
Photobucket

Oh Mom, you want me to SMILE for the camera?? Too bad. I just won't ever do it.
Photobucket

Mini push-ups!
Photobucket

We just put Anessa into basketball. I'm so proud of her. She's tall enough that she could get pretty good at the sport!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Janita said...

Such cute girls you have!

lacey said...

Go Anessa! I'm too short to play basketball, I think I'm more equipped for the circus! Aja is so pretty. Don't you love when they can start to eat real food. Lincoln has started eating cereal, now I don't feel like a cow nursing ALL day.