Friday, November 14, 2008

Update on our trip to Primary's.

I love Aja's neurologist. He's such a great guy. She actually has 2, but I can never remember the girls name. I love her too. Anyway, they told me that Aja's head is too narrow in the front and too "bulgy" in the back, but they want to wait and get more head measurements before they do anything. So, it's a wait and see thing right now. They aren't sure if it's the shunt that is causing all the narrowing in the front or what. So that is basically all that happened. Informative, huh? Other than that, she is perfect. I'm going to serial-post later on, but right now. I'm going to chill in my p.j.'s and do laundry. It was really good to see Mitch. Love that man more than anything.

P.S. Thanks Dad for helping me with kiddos during our appointment! You are a life saver!

3 comments:

Lady said...

What a relief that your visit was so uneventful! I'm glad to hear that it went well and that you don't have another emergency on your hands. You still get major gold stars for taking in her in, to be sure. And it's no surprise to hear that she's perfect. (I could have told you that. LOL)

lacey said...

I'm glad to hear that everything went well...sorry so uneventful! We're crossing our fingers for you that everything turns out okay. If you ever need someone to watch your kiddies let me know. It's a circus around here all the time, what's a few more?

Janita said...

Good news for now! It never ends at your place does it!

That is great you were able to see Mitch. You need to post about how is job is going too.