Thursday, November 6, 2008

Tagged by Shelly

Rules:
1. People who are tagged need to post these rules, and 8 random habits/facts/quirks about themselves.
2. At the end of the post you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.

1. I'm the most cold person you will ever meet. It could be 8 billion degrees outside and I would still be wearing a house jacket. I dunno, a comfort thing I guess?? House jackets are so convenient becuase as I go around the house during the day, I stick stuff that is laying around in my pockets and put it away as I go.

2. Finishing a drink?? Never. According to my husband and my mom, I never finish a drink. I WOULD, but my wonderful husband never gives me the opportunity, he just finishes them off for me first now.

3. I CANNOT stand to watch my kids eat. It's gross. Anessa and Peyton sit at the counter for a reason. Cohen?? I kind of angle him out of my peripheral vision and I just keep my eyes on my plate or look around. ANYWHERE but where my kids are during the mastecation process. Ugh..I don't know what their deal is, but they incorporate both hands and have to TOUCH all their food..It drives me nuts and icks me out. I'm trying to work on that part of their manners, but man, when we are at home it seems that all manners go out the window.

4. Mitch used to take this personal until I explained it to him, but I'm not huge on kissing. I never have been. I get really claustrophobic and have to break away in order to feel like I can breath. Lame I know.

5. I know all the words to "Baby Got Back" and "Ice Ice Baby". Again, I know I'm lame.

6. I trip, a lot. Mitch finds it quite humerous. When I was pregnant with Cohen, I was waddling (see how I didn't say walking) and accidentally kicked one of Peyton's many swords under myself and totally biffed it. I was fine, but Mitch sure thought it was great.

7. I think I have had more flat tires than anyone. On every car I have ever owned (on #6 now) I have had either one or more flat tires. Mitch changed the brakes on my GOLD van once and I had 2 flats. Who knew??

8. When I get really nervous or stressed I bite my lips until they bleed. It's horrid. So if you see me and my lips look all funky and are super red, you know something is going down.

I tag Liz, Janita, Heather and Ashley!

No comments: