Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Heading to Primary's.

We have an appointment with Aja's neurologist on Thursday at 1:40 p.m.

After doing a lot of research on-line today with the small amount of information I have, the condition I think she has is called craniosynostosis. Fancy word for the sutures of the skull fusing too early. Looking at some pictures of it as well, I'm pretty sure that Aja has the condition. Her head is very oval, very long (meaning from her forehead to the back of her skull) and she has weird bumps all over the place.

Anyway, I won't be on-line much the next few days, but will be sure to update as soon as we get back Thursday night. We may visit Mitch while we are down there. I miss him so much.

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

Matt and I hope everything goes well. We'll keep Aja and your family in our prayers.